22.2.12

London Fashion Week

I know I'm a bit delayed to report on the looks I loved from London fashion week, but better late than never, right?

Unique RTW Fall 2012
It is safe to say that I want 99% of this collection to be mine...it's a long shot, but hey a girl can dream, can't she? It was all about the silhouette to me in this collection, the sweeping military jackets with strong wool and brave layers, the casual soft velvet jumper with silk sleeves and delicate pocket & the overall effect of each outer wear piece over feminine touches like a simple bra and pencil skirt. I've seen a common thread throughout the runways of New York and London's RTW Fall 2012 collections and that has been the ever so welcomed leather trouser. Whether they've been made to hug the leg or drape loosely they have made their presence known and I encourage it. Oh, and if you didn't know Unique is Topshop's in -house design team...

No comments:

Post a Comment